Report NEP-AGR-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jumah, Adusei & Kunst, Robert M., 2006. "Seasonal Cycles in European Agricultural Commodity Prices," Economics Series 192, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Brishti Guha, 2005. "Green Revolutions and Miracle Economies : Agricultural Innovation, Trade and Growth," Working Papers 20-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D., 2006. "The Value of Third-Party Certification of Preconditioning Claims at Iowa Feeder Cattle Auctions," Staff General Research Papers 12683, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "Financing and Access in Cooperatives," IDEI Working Papers 404, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096826 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rasha Ahmed & Kathleen Segerson, 2006. "Collective Voluntary Agreements and the Production of Less Polluting Products," Working papers 2006-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.