Report NEP-AGR-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2006. "The World Trade Organization's Doha cotton initiative : a tale of two issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3918, The World Bank.
- Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace & Rozelle, Scott, 2006. "Farm Technology and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from Four Regions in China," Staff General Research Papers 12605, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joan Pujol & Meri Raggi & Davide Viaggi, 2005. "Agricultural water markets: exploring limits and opportunities in Italy and Spain," DEIAgra Working Papers 5001, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Mar 2005.
- Feder, Gershon & Savastano, Sara, 2006. "The role of opinion leaders in the diffusion of new knowledge : the case of integrated pest management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3916, The World Bank.
- Sergio Marchesini & Huliyeti Hasimu & Maurizio Canavari, 2005. "Production costs of pears and apples in Xinjiang (China)," DEIAgra Working Papers 5003, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Oct 2005.
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto & Jackson, Lee Ann, 2006. "Recent and prospective adoption of genetically modified cotton : a global computable general equilibrium analysis of economic impacts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3917, The World Bank.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12608 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Valeria Sodano, 2006. "Power and the Analysis of the Food System," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 478, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Huffman, Wallace & Huffman, Sonya K. & Rickertsen, Kyrre & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2006. "Over-Nutrition and Changing Health Status in High Income Countries," Staff General Research Papers 12604, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anurag Sharma, 2006. "Micronutrient Deprivation and Poverty Nutrition Trap in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre 2006-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- van 't Veld, Klaas & Narain, Urvashi & Gupta, Shreekant & Chopra, Neetu & Singh, Supriya, 2006. "India's Firewood Crisis Re-examined," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-06-25, Resources For the Future.
- Ghalwash, Tarek, 2006. "Demand for Environmental Quality: An Empirical Analysis of Consumer Behavior in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 676, Umeå University, Department of Economics.