Report NEP-AGR-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:isu:genres:12426 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Jacques Hallaert, 2005. "Special Agricultural Safeguards," IMF Working Papers 05/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Cristina Echevarria, 2005. "A Three Factor Agricultural Production Function: The Case of Canada," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0510011, EconWPA.
- Claudio Paiva, 2005. "Assessing Protectionism and Subsidies in Agriculture," IMF Working Papers 05/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Lennart Erickson & Dietrich Vollrath, 2004. "Dimensions of Land Inequality and Economic Development," IMF Working Papers 04/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12431 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Jayanta Kumar Dwibedi, 2005. "Trade Liberalization in Agriculture in Developed Nations and Incidence of Child Labour in a Developing Economy," International Trade, EconWPA 0510009, EconWPA.
- Item repec:msu:polbrf:077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hanns Ullrich, 2005. "Traditional Knowledge, Biodiversity, Benefit-Sharing and the Patent System: Romantics v. Economics?," EUI-LAW Working Papers, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law 7, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Foreign Capital, Welfare And Urban Unemployment In The Presence Of Agricultural Dualism," International Trade, EconWPA 0510010, EconWPA.
- Tobias N. Rasmussen, 2004. "Macroeconomic Implications of Natural Disasters in the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 04/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Saji Thomas & Arnim Schwidrowski, 2005. "Forestry Taxation in Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2005. "Distribution of Natural Resources, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Development: Growth Dynamics with Two Elites," IZA Discussion Papers 1756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).