Report NEP-AGR-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Nam, Pham Khanh & Linde-Rahr, Martin & Martinsson, Peter, 2005. "Are Vietnamese Farmers Concerned with their Relative Position in Society?," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 165, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan & Subbarayan Prasanna, 2005. "Land Fragmentation and its Implications for Productivity: Evidence from Southern India," ASARC Working Papers, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre 2005-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Wendy A. Stock & John J. Siegfried, 2005. "The Labor Market for New Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics Ph.D.s," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics 0504, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Katherine Kiel & Michael Williams, 2005. "An Analysis of the Impact of Multiple Environmental Goods on House Prices," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 0505, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.