Report NEP-AGE-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tran, Vivian, 2014. "Labour Market Matters - February 2014," CLSSRN working papers, Vancouver School of Economics clsrn_admin-2014-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Feb 2014.
- Anna Ruzik-Sierdzinska, 2014. "Future scenarios for the development of the European labour force," CASE Network E-briefs, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 1, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Daysal, N. Meltem & Orsini, Chiara, 2014. "The Miracle Drugs: Hormone Replacement Therapy and Labor Market Behavior of Middle-Aged Women," IZA Discussion Papers 7993, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin C. Gulliford & Nawaraj Bhattarai & Judith Charlton & Caroline Rudisill, 2014. "Cost-effectiveness of a universal strategy of brief dietary intervention for primary prevention in primary care: population-based cohort study and Markov model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 55572, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aoki, Yu, 2014. "Donating Time to Charity: Not Working for Nothing," IZA Discussion Papers 7990, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kai Zhao, 2014. "Social Security and the Rise in Health Spending," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2014-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Levsen, Nils & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "Lead markets in age-based innovations," Working Papers, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management 80, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.