Report NEP-AGE-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James M. Poterba, 2014. "Retirement Security in an Aging Society," NBER Working Papers 19930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael NOVELLA & Javier OLIVERA, 2014. "Mental retirement and non-contributory pensions for the elderly poor in Peru," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n ces14.05, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n.
- Pilar GarcÃa-GÃ³mez & Sergi JimÃ©nez-MartÃn & Judit Vall CastellÃ³, 2014. "Financial Incentives, Health and Retirement in Spain," NBER Working Papers 19913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 2014. "The Impact of Aging Baby Boomers on Labor Force Participation," Issues in Brief ib2014-4, Center for Retirement Research.
- Andrew Coleman, 2014. "To Save or Save Not: Intergenerational Neutrality and the Expansion of New Zealand Superannuation," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Shimasawa, Manabu & Oguro, Kazumasa & Toyoda, Nao, 2014. "Does Japan have a Gray Democracy? An empirical analysis of prefectural data," CIS Discussion paper series, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 615, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Amar Hamoudi & Duncan Thomas, 2014. "Endogenous Co-residence and Program Incidence: South Africaâ€™s Old Age Pension," NBER Working Papers 19929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichhorst, Werner, 2014. "BeschÃ¤ftigungsfÃ¤higkeit als ein zentraler Faktor eines lÃ¤ngeren Erwerbslebens," IZA Standpunkte, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) 64, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arnberg, SÃ¸ren & Barslund, Mikkel, 2014. "The Crowding-out Effect of Mandatory Labour Market Pension Schemes on Private Savings: Evidence from renters in Denmark," CEPS Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies 8911, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- James Banks & Carl Emmerson & Gemma C. Tetlow, 2014. "Effect of Pensions and Disability Benefits on Retirement in the UK," NBER Working Papers 19907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.