Report NEP-AGE-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary Burtless, 2013. "Can Educational Attainment Explain the Rise in Labor Force Participation at Older Ages?," Issues in Brief ib2013-13, Center for Retirement Research.
- Barrett, Alan & Mosca, Irene & Whelan, Brendan J., 2013. "(Lack of) Pension Knowledge," IZA Discussion Papers 7596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Collard, Fabrice, 2013. "Age Groups and the Measure of Population Aging," MPRA Paper 49972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maja Adena & Michal Myck, 2013. "Poverty and Transitions in Health," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1319, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Martin Huber & Michael Lechner & Conny Wunsch, 2013. "The effect of firms' partial retirement policies on the labour market outcomes of their employees," Working papers 2013/12, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Bernhard Hammer & Alexia Prskawetz & Inga Freund, 2013. "Reallocation of Resources Across Age in a Comparative European Setting," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 13, WWWforEurope.
- Javier Olivera & Blanca Zuluaga, 2013. "The ex-ante effects of non-contributory pensions in Colombia and Peru," Working Papers 201314, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Il Houng Lee & Xu Qingjun & Murtaza H. Syed, 2013. "Chinaâ€™s Demography and its Implications," IMF Working Papers 13/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Raquel Fonseca & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Arie Kapteyn & Titus Galama, 2013. "Accounting for the Rise of Health Spending and Longevity," Cahiers de recherche 1326, CIRPEE.
- Marcos Antonio Coutinho da Silveira, 2013. "Eficiência Alocativa da Política de Investimentos do Regime Próprio de Previdência Social dos Entes Federativos Brasileiros," Discussion Papers 1862, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Hudson, Eibhlin & Barrett, Alan, 2013. "Peer Groups, Employment Status and Mental Well-being among Older Adults in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 7586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).