Report NEP-AGE-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricky Kanabar & Peter Simmons, 2013. "To defer or not defer? State Pension in a Lifecycle Model," Discussion Papers 13/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2013. "Housing in Retirement Across Countries," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-18, Center for Retirement Research.
- Schwandt, Hannes, 2013. "Unmet Aspirations as an Explanation for the Age U-shape in Human Wellbeing," IZA Discussion Papers 7604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- HASHIMOTO Hideki, 2013. "Health Consequences of Transitioning to Retirement and Social Participation: Results based on JSTAR panel data," Discussion papers 13078, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Zou, Tieding, 2013.
[The Dilemma Between Efficiency and Equity——A Literature Review for the Affecting Factors of Pension Refo," MPRA Paper 49578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Aug 2013.
- John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2013. "Recent Changes in the Gains from Delaying Social Security," NBER Working Papers 19370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peine & Moors, 2013. "Valuing Health Technology – New Value Spaces For Personal Health Systems To Support Active Ageing," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 13-02, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Sep 2013.
- LEFEBVRE, Mathieu & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2013. "FGT poverty measures and the mortality paradox: Theory and Evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2013042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Beatrice Rammstedt & Frank M. Spinath & David Richter & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "Personality Changes in Couples: Partnership Longevity and Personality Congruence in Couples," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 585, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).