Report NEP-AGE-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adema, Y. & Bonenkamp, J. & Meijdam, A.C., 2013. "Flexible Pension Take-up in Social Security," Discussion Paper 2013-043, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Amy Monahan, 2013. "Understanding the legal limits on public pension reform," Working Papers 37896, American Enterprise Institute.
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2013. "Immigrants, Household Production and Women's Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 7549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kent Smetters & Andrew G. Biggs & Amy Monahan & Paul Angelo, 2013. "Public pension reform," Working Papers 38394, American Enterprise Institute.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2013. "Intergenerational Equity and the Gender Gap in Pension Issues," CIS Discussion paper series 605, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Paul Angelo, 2013. "Understanding the valuation of public pension liabilities: Expected cost versus market price," Working Papers 37898, American Enterprise Institute.
- Adena, Maja & Myck, Michal, 2013. "Poverty and transitions in health," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-307, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kent Smetters & Andrew G. Biggs, 2013. "Understanding the argument for market valuation of public pension liabilities," Working Papers 37897, American Enterprise Institute.
- Bell, David N.F. & Rutherford, Alasdair C., 2013. "Older Workers and Working Time," IZA Discussion Papers 7546, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gregory, Terry & Patuelli, Roberto, 2013. "Regional age structure, human capital and innovation: Is demographic ageing increasing regional disparities?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jan S. Cramer & Rob Kaas, 2013. "Mortality hazard rates and life expectancy," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 13-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Richard W. Kopcke & Anthony Webb, 2013. "How Has the Financial Crisis Affected the Consumption of Retirees?," Issues in Brief ib2013-12, Center for Retirement Research.
- Määttänen, Niku & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2013. "Equity release and taxation of life annuities," ETLA Reports 5, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Yoshihiko Kadoya & David Green, 2013. "Family Care-giving and Religion: Evidence from Micro-data in the United States," ISER Discussion Paper 0880, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.