Report NEP-AGE-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adema, Y. & Bonenkamp, J. & Meijdam, A.C., 2013. "Flexible Pension Take-up in Social Security," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2013-043, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:37896 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2013. "Immigrants, Household Production and Women's Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 7549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:38394 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2013. "Intergenerational Equity and the Gender Gap in Pension Issues," CIS Discussion paper series, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 605, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:37898 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adena, Maja & Myck, Michal, 2013. "Poverty and transitions in health," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-307, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:37897 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bell, David N.F. & Rutherford, Alasdair C., 2013. "Older Workers and Working Time," IZA Discussion Papers 7546, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gregory, Terry & Patuelli, Roberto, 2013. "Regional age structure, human capital and innovation: Is demographic ageing increasing regional disparities?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-057, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jan S. Cramer & Rob Kaas, 2013. "Mortality hazard rates and life expectancy," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics 13-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Richard W. Kopcke & Anthony Webb, 2013. "How Has the Financial Crisis Affected the Consumption of Retirees?," Issues in Brief ib2013-12, Center for Retirement Research.
- MÃ¤Ã¤ttÃ¤nen, Niku & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2013. "Equity release and taxation of life annuities," ETLA Reports 5, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Yoshihiko Kadoya & David Green, 2013. "Family Care-giving and Religion: Evidence from Micro-data in the United States," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0880, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.