Report NEP-AGE-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven G. Allen & Robert L. Clark & Jennifer Maki & Melinda Sandler Morrill, 2013. "Golden Years or Financial Fears? Decision Making After Retirement Seminars," NBER Working Papers 19231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bucher-Koenen, Tabea & Kluth, Sebastian, 2013. "Subjective Life Expectancy and Private Pensions," MEA discussion paper series 12265, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Christopher Ball & John Creedy, 2013. "Population Ageing and the Growth of Income and Consumption Tax Revenue," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/09, New Zealand Treasury.
- Aziz, Omar & Gemmell, Norman & Laws, Athene, 2013. "The Distribution of Income and Fiscal Incidence by Age and Gender: Some Evidence from New Zealand," Working Paper Series 2852, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Omar A Aziz & Christopher Ball & John Creedy & Jesse Eedrah, 2013. "The Distributional Impact of Population Ageing," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/13, New Zealand Treasury.
- Groneck, Max & Ludwig, Alexander & Zimper, Alexander, 2013. "A Life-Cycle Model with Ambiguous Survival Beliefs," MEA discussion paper series 13270, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- David Crainich & Louis Eeckhoudt & James K. Hammitt, 2013. "The Value of Risk Reduction: New Tools for an Old Problem," Working Papers 2013-ECO-13, IESEG School of Management.
- Aurélie Côté-Sergent & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2013. "L'aide aux personnes âgées avec incapacités et la consommation de médicaments au Québec," Cahiers de recherche 1316, CIRPEE.