Report NEP-AGE-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liu, Huju Ostrovsky, Yuri Zhou, Jie, 2013. "Saving and Wealth: The Adequacy of Household Saving in Canada," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2013029e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Alexandra Spicer & Olena Stavrunova & Susan Thorp, 2013. "How Portfolios Evolve After Retirement: Evidence From Australia," Working Paper Series 11, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Valkonen, Tarmo & Lassila, Jukka, 2013. "Adjusting the earnings-related pension system to low growth," ETLA Reports 13, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nora Lustig & Carola Pessino, 2013. "Social Spending and Income Redistribution in Argentina during the 2000s: The Rising Role of Noncontributory Pensions," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1305, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Alan Auerbach & Lorenz Kueng & Ronald Lee, 2013. "Propagation and Smoothing of Shocks in Alternative Social Security Systems," NBER Working Papers 19137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven A. Sass, 2013. "An Assessment of the 2001 Reform of the Railroad Retirement Program," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-14, Center for Retirement Research.
- Steven A. Sass, 2013. "Social Security and the 2001 Reform of the Railroad Retirement Program," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-15, Center for Retirement Research.
- Alan Fernihough & Mark E. McGovern, 2013. "A Tall Story: Characteristics, Causes, and Consequences of Stature Loss," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp429, IIIS.
- Jonathan Meer & Harvey S. Rosen, 2013. "Donative Behavior at the End of Life," NBER Working Papers 19145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Max Groneck & Alexander Ludwig & Alexander Zimper, 2013. "A Life-Cycle Model with Ambiguous Survival Beliefs," Working Paper Series in Economics 63, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 22 Nov 2013.
- Pietro F. Peretto & Simone Valente, 2013. "Growth on a Finite Planet: Resources, Technology, and Population in the Long Run," Working Papers 13-9, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2013. "Medicaid Insurance in Old Age," NBER Working Papers 19151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Young Kyung Do & Edward C. Norton & Sally Stearns & Courtney H. Van Houtven, 2013. "Informal Care and Caregiver's Health," NBER Working Papers 19142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enriqueta Camps, 2013. "World Population Growth and Fertility Patterns, 1960-2000. A Simple Model Explaining the Evolution of World’s Fertility During the Second Half of the 20th Century," Working Papers 695, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.