Report NEP-AGE-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loretti I. Dobrescu, 2012. "To love or to pay: Savings and health care in older age," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2012-51, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Norma B. Coe & Mashfiqur R. Khan & Matthew S. Rutledge, 2013. "How Important Is Medicare Eligibility in the Timing of Retirement?," Issues in Brief, Center for Retirement Research ib2013-7, Center for Retirement Research.
- Mahlberg, Bernhard & Freund, Inga & Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2013. "The age-productivity pattern: Do location and sector affiliation matter?," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECO 01/2013, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- James Gaughan & Hugh Gravelle & Rita Santos & Luigi Siciliani, 2013. "Long term care provision, hospital length of stay and discharge destination for hip fracture and stroke patients," Working Papers, Centre for Health Economics, University of York 086cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Massimo Coletta & Belen Zinni, 2013. "Insurance corporations and pension funds in OECD countries," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 165, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore