Report NEP-AGE-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loretti I. Dobrescu, 2012. "To love or to pay: Savings and health care in older age," Discussion Papers 2012-51, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Norma B. Coe & Mashfiqur R. Khan & Matthew S. Rutledge, 2013. "How Important Is Medicare Eligibility in the Timing of Retirement?," Issues in Brief ib2013-7, Center for Retirement Research.
- Mahlberg, Bernhard & Freund, Inga & Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2013. "The age-productivity pattern: Do location and sector affiliation matter?," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 01/2013, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- James Gaughan & Hugh Gravelle & Rita Santos & Luigi Siciliani, 2013. "Long term care provision, hospital length of stay and discharge destination for hip fracture and stroke patients," Working Papers 086cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Massimo Coletta & Belen Zinni, 2013. "Insurance corporations and pension funds in OECD countries," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 165, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Weiss M. & B?rsch-Supan A., 2013. "Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht : GSBE, Graduate School of Business and Economics.