Report NEP-AGE-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lukas Inderbitzin & Stefan Staubli & Josef ZweimÃ¼ller, 2013. "Extended Unemployment Benefits and Early Retirement: Program Complementarity and Program Substitution," NRN working papers 2013-04, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Julie Agnew, 2013. "Australiaâ€™s Retirement System: Strengths, Weaknesses, and Reforms," Issues in Brief ib2013-5, Center for Retirement Research.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Tuomala, Juha, 2013. "Does Experience Rating Reduce Disability Inflow?," IZA Discussion Papers 7344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2013. "Shrouded Costs of Government: The Political Economy of State and Local Public Pensions," NBER Working Papers 18976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iwona Sagan & Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Tamara Weyman, 2013. "Pomorskie Region: Responding to Demographic Transitions Towards 2035," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2013/7, OECD Publishing.
- Jacob A. Bikker, 2013. "Is there an optimal pension fund size? A scale-economy analysis of administrative and investment costs," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 13-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Tamara Weyman & Jolanta Perek-BiaÅ‚as & Iwona Sagan & Piotr Szukalski & Piotr Stronkowski, 2013. "Demographic Transition and an Ageing Society: Implications for Local Labour Markets in Poland," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2013/8, OECD Publishing.
- Yoshihiko Kadoya, 2013. "Towards an Age-Friendly City: The Constraints Preventing the Elderly's Participation in Community Programs in Akita City," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0870, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Jolanta Perek-BiaÅ‚as & Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Tamara Weyman, 2013. "Malopolska Region Demographic Transition: Working for the Future," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2013/6, OECD Publishing.
- John Creedy & Kathleen Makale, 2013. "Social Expenditure in New Zealand: Stochastic Projections," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/06, New Zealand Treasury.
- Andrea Garnero & FranÃ§ois Rycx, 2013. "The heterogeneous effects of workforce diversity on productivity, wages and profits," DULBEA Working Papers, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 13-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jean-Marie Robine & Emmanuelle Cambois, 2013. "Healthy life expectancy in Europe," Population and Societies 499, Institut National d'Ã‰tudes DÃ©mographiques (INED).
- Piotr Szukalski & Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Tamara Weyman, 2013. "LÃ³dzkie Region: Demographic Challenges Within an Ideal Location," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2013/5, OECD Publishing.