Report NEP-AGE-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norma B. Coe & Mashfiqur Khan & Matthew S. Rutledge, 2013. "Sticky Ages: Why Is Age 65 Still a Retirement Peak?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College, Center for Retirement Research wp2013-2, Center for Retirement Research.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Fabrice Collard, 2012. "Age groups and the Measure of Population Aging," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00768889, HAL.
- Verónica Amarante & Andrea Vigorito, 2012. "The Expansion of Non-Contributory Transfers in Uruguay in Recent Years," Policy Research Brief, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 29, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Federica Teppa & Maarten van Rooij, 2012. "Are Retirement Decisions Vulnerable to Framing Effects? Empirical Evidence from NL and the US," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 366, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Elena Stancanelli & Arthur Van Soest, 2012. "Joint Leisure Before and After Retirement : a double Regression Discontinuity Approach," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00768901, HAL.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2013. "Health, Education, and the Post-Retirement Evolution of Household Assets," NBER Working Papers 18695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D. Blanchet & S. Le Minez, 2012. "Joint macro/micro evaluations of accrued-to-date pension liabilities: an application to French reforms," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE g2012-14, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Nicola Pavoni & Hakki Yazici, 2012. "Optimal Life-cycle Capital Taxation under Self-Control Problems," Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University 467, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Barbara Cavalletti & Corrado Lagazio & Riccardo Podestà, 2012. "A methodology to estimate the workforce outflows due to re-tirements in the public sector: the case of the Regione Liguria health system for the period 2012-2025," DEP - series of economic working papers, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics 7/2012, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- J. de la Horra Navarro & J. Miguel Marín & M. T. Rodríguez Bernal, 2013. "Bayesian inference and data cloning in population projection matrices," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ws130102, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.