Report NEP-AGE-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hollanders, D.A. & Koster, F., 2012. "The Graying of the Median Voter," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2012-061, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christian N. Brinch & Erik HernÃ¦s & Zhiyang Jia, 2012. "Labor supply on the eve of retirement. Disparate effects of immediate and postponed rewards to working," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 698, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Dorfman, Mark & Palacios, Robert, 2012. "World Bank support for pensions and social security," Social Protection Discussion Papers 70925, The World Bank.
- Beznoska, Martin & Steiner, Viktor, 2012. "Does consumption decline at retirement? Evidence from repeated cross-section data for Germany," Discussion Papers 2012/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Rofman, Rafael & Oliveri, Maria Laura, 2012. "Pension coverage in Latin America : trends and determinants," Social Protection Discussion Papers 70926, The World Bank.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 2012. "401(k) Plans in 2010: An Update from the SCF," Issues in Brief ib2012-13, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jul 2012.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Laura Quinby, 2010. "The Impact of Public Pensions on State and Local Budgets," Issues in Brief ibslp13, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2010.
- Valeria Bordone & Bruno Arpino & Arnstein Aassve, 2012. "Policy perspectives of grandparenting in Europe," Working Papers, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), UniversitÃ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi 051, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), UniversitÃ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Gregori Baetschmann, 2011. "Heterogeneity in the relationship between happiness and age: Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 047, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Vincent VANDENBERGHE, 2012. "Are firms willing to employ a greying and feminizing workforce?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012016, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ana Pocas & Elias Soukiazis, 2011. "Health Status Determinants in the OECD Countries. A Panel Data Approach with Endogenous Regressors," ERSA conference papers ersa10p749, European Regional Science Association.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner, 2011. "The joint effect of demographic change on growth and agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa10p834, European Regional Science Association.
- Ojeaga, Paul, 2012. "Economic policy, does It help life expectancy? an african evidence of the role of economic policy on longevity," MPRA Paper 40199, University Library of Munich, Germany.