Report NEP-AGE-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin S. Milligan & David A. Wise, 2012. "Health and Work at Older Ages: Using Mortality to Assess the Capacity to Work across Countries," NBER Working Papers 18229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Richard Ochmann, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More? – The Impact of the Demographic Factor," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0338, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Angel De la Fuente & Rafael Domenech, 2012. "The financial impact of Spanish pension reform. A quick estimate," Working Papers, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department 1212, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Norma B. Coe & Zhenya Karamcheva & Richard Kopcke & Alicia H. Munnell, 2012. "Do Income Taxes Affect the Progressivity of Social Security?," Issues in Brief, Center for Retirement Research ib2012-3, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jan 2012.
- Marga Peeters & Loek Groot, 2012. "Demographic Pressure in the European Union," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI_RP_2012_11, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jody Schimmel & David Stapleton, 2012. "How Many Disability Beneficiaries Forgo Cash Benefits Because of Work? Evidence from a New Measure," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 7364, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Yu Chen & Kenneth Gibb & Chris Leishman & Robert Wright, 2012. "The Impact of Population Ageing on House Prices: A Micro-simulation Approach," Working Papers, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics 1207, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Conti, Valentina & Kopinska, Joanna, 2012. "The role of parental cognitive aging in the intergenerational mobility of cognitive abilities," AICCON Working Papers, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit 106-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- A. Debòn & S. Haberman & F. Montes & E. Otranto, 2012. "Model effect on projected mortality indicators," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 201215, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.