Report NEP-AGE-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin S. Milligan & David A. Wise, 2012. "Health and Work at Older Ages: Using Mortality to Assess the Capacity to Work across Countries," NBER Working Papers 18229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Richard Ochmann, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More? – The Impact of the Demographic Factor," Ruhr Economic Papers 0338, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Angel De la Fuente & Rafael Domenech, 2012. "The financial impact of Spanish pension reform. A quick estimate," Working Papers 1212, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Norma B. Coe & Zhenya Karamcheva & Richard Kopcke & Alicia H. Munnell, 2012. "Do Income Taxes Affect the Progressivity of Social Security?," Issues in Brief ib2012-3, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jan 2012.
- Marga Peeters & Loek Groot, 2012. "Demographic Pressure in the European Union," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_11, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jody Schimmel & David Stapleton, 2012. "How Many Disability Beneficiaries Forgo Cash Benefits Because of Work? Evidence from a New Measure," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7364, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Yu Chen & Kenneth Gibb & Chris Leishman & Robert Wright, 2012. "The Impact of Population Ageing on House Prices: A Micro-simulation Approach," Working Papers 1207, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Conti, Valentina & Kopinska, Joanna, 2012. "The role of parental cognitive aging in the intergenerational mobility of cognitive abilities," AICCON Working Papers 106-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- A. Debòn & S. Haberman & F. Montes & E. Otranto, 2012. "Model effect on projected mortality indicators," Working Paper CRENoS 201215, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.