Report NEP-AGE-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klassen, Thomas R., 2012. "The Future of Contractual Mandatory Retirement in South Korea," CLSRN Working Papers clsrn_admin-2012-6, UBC Department of Economics, revised 19 Feb 2012.
- Klaus Prettner & David Canning, 2012. "Increasing life expectancy and optimal retirement:does population aging necessarily undermine economic prosperity?," PGDA Working Papers 9112, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Nies, Kathrin, 2011. "Individuals’ paths to retirement," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-25335, Maastricht University.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot & Sébastien Ménard & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2012. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance for Older Workers," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00668989, HAL.
- David Rosnick & Dean Baker, 2012. "Pension Liabilities: Fear Tactics and Serious Policy," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-02, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Eric Toder & Karen E. Smith, 2011. "Do Low-Income Workers Benefit from 401(k) Plans?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2011-14, Center for Retirement Research, revised Sep 2011.
- Alyson A. van Raalte & Pekka Martikainen & Mikko Myrskylä, 2012. "Lifespan variation by occupational class: compression or stagnation over time?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Luca Barbone, 2011. "The Battle Over Private Pensions," CASE Network E-briefs 05, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Owen Haaga & Richard W. Johnson, 2012. "Social Security Claiming: Trends and Business Cycle Effects," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2012-5, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2012.
- Izabela Styczynska (Marcinkowska), 2012. "Provision of Long Term Care for the Elderly in Poland in Comparison to Other European Countries," CASE Network E-briefs 05, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Codrina Rada, 2012. "The Economics of Pensions. Remarks on Growth, Distribution and Class Conflict," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Yoshihiko Kadoya, 2012. "Ensuring the Service Quality of Long-Term Care Provided through Competitive Markets: The Experience of Care Workers' Training in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0831, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Zucchelli, E.; & Harris, M.; & Zhao, X.;, 2012. "Ill-health and transitions to part-time work and self-employment among older workers," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Theobald, Hildegard, 2012. "Long-term Care Insurance in Germany Assessments, benefits, care arrangements and funding," Arbetsrapport 2011:13, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Valentina Conti & Joanna Kopinska, 2012. "The Role of Parental Cognitive Aging in the Intergenerational Mobility of Cognitive Abilities," CEIS Research Paper 219, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Jan 2012.