Report NEP-AGE-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marga Peeters & Loek Groot, 2011. "Demographic Change Across The Globe Maintaining Social Security In Ageing Economies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Daniel Montolio (University of Barcelona (UB) and Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB)) & Amedeo Piolatto (University of Barcelona (UB) and Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB)), 2011. "Financing public education when altruistic agents have retirement concerns," Working Papers in Economics 268, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Rob Euwals & Elisabetta Trevisan, 2011. "Early Retirement and Financial Incentives: Differences Between High and Low Wage Earners," CPB Discussion Paper 195, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Dostie, Benoit & Léger, Pierre Thomas, 2011. "Firm-Sponsored Classroom Training: Is It Worth It for Older Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 6123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carpio, Miguel Angel, 2011. "Do pension wealth, pension cost and the nature of pension system affect coverage? Evidence from a country where pay-as-you-go and funded systems coexist," MPRA Paper 34926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bauer, Annette & Knapp, Martin & Perkins, Margaret, 2011. "Befriending of older adults," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Martin Ljunge, 2011. "The Spirit of the Welfare State? Adaptation in the Demand for Social Insurance," Discussion Papers 11-30, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2011. "Marital Status and Derived Pension Rights: A Political Economy Model of Public Pensions with Borrowing Constraints," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-32, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2011. "A Political Economy Theory of Government Debt and Social Security," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-33, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).