Report NEP-AGE-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shawn Ni & Michael Podgursky, 2011. "Teacher Pension Incentives and the Timing of Retirement," Working Papers 1111, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Lefebvre, Pierre & Merrigan, Philip & Michaud, Pierre-Carl, 2011. "The Recent Evolution of Retirement Patterns in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 5979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Filippo Taddei, 2011. "Age Before Beauty? Productivity and Work vs. Seniority and Early Retirement," CeRP Working Papers 120, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Maarten van Rooij & Annamaria Lusardi & Rob Alessie, 2011. "Financial Literacy, Retirement Planning, and Household Wealth," CeRP Working Papers 119, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Peeters, Marga, 2011. "“Better Safe than Sorry” - Individual Risk-free Pension Schemes in the European Union - Macroeconomic Benefits, the Mobile Working Citizen’s Perspective and Why Nots," MPRA Paper 33571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2011. "The Impact of Cutting Social Security Cost of Living Adjustments on the Living Standards of the Elderly," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-20, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Kariastanto, Bayu, 2011. "Should the Indonesian pension funds invest abroad?," MPRA Paper 33581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cory Koedel & Jason A. Grissom & Shawn Ni & Michael Podgursky, 2011. "Pension-Induced Rigidities in the Labor Market for School Leaders," Working Papers 1115, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Miguel Sánchez Romero, 2011. "The role of demography on per capita output growth and saving rates," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2011. "Does Widowhood Explain Gender Differences in Out-of-Pocket Medical Spending Among the Elderly?," NBER Working Papers 17440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Brown & Amy Finkelstein, 2011. "Insuring Long Term Care In the US," NBER Working Papers 17451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.