Report NEP-AGE-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benítez-Silva, Hugo. & García Pérez, Jose Ignacio & Jiménez Martín, Sergi, 2011. "The Effects of Employment Uncertainty and Wealth Shocks on the Labor Supply and Claiming Behavior of Older American Workers," Working Papers 2011-09, FEDEA.
- Holzmann, Robert & Koettl, Johannes, 2011. "Portability of pension, health, and other social benefits : facts, concepts, issues," Social Protection Discussion Papers 62725, The World Bank.
- Hagist, Christian & Raffelhüschen, Bernd & Risa, Alf Erling & Vårdal, Erling, 2011. "Long-term fiscal effects of public pension reform in Norway: A generational accounting analysis," FZG Discussion Papers, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG), University of Freiburg 49, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG), University of Freiburg.
- Laporte, Christine & Schellenberg, Grant, 2011. "The Income Management Strategies of Older Couples in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch 2011335e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Laporte, Christine & Schellenberg, Grant, 2011. "La gestion du revenu chez les couples au Canada : la situation des 45 ans et plus," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques 2011335f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.