Report NEP-AGE-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fisher, Walter H. & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2011. "Life-Cycle Unemployment, Retirement, and Parametric Pension Reform," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 267, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Katerina Lisenkova, 2011. "Pension reform in a rapidly ageing country: the case of Ukraine," Working Papers, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics 1126, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Leslie A. Muller & John A. Turner, 2011. "The Persistence of Employee 401(k) Contributions Over a Major Stock Market Cycle: Evidence on the Limited Power of Inertia on Savings Behavior," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 11-174, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- HASHIMOTO Kyoji & KIMURA Shin, 2010. "Economic Effects of Financing Public Pension Plans from Tax Revenue (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 10038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Almas, Ingvild & Havnes, Tarjei & Mogstad, Magne, 2011. "Baby Booming Inequality? Demographic Change and Earnings Inequality in Norway, 1967-2000," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8393, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Mierau, Jochen O. & Reijnders, Laurie S.M., 2011. "The Tragedy of Annuitization," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 268, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Dimitrios Christelis & Loreti I. Dobrescu & Alberto Motta, 2011. "Early Life Conditions and Financial Risk–Taking in Older Age," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 285, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.