Report NEP-AGE-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward N. Wolff, 2011. "Pensions in the 2000s: the Lost Decade?," NBER Working Papers 16991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2011. "A simple model of aggregate pension expenditure," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 871.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Unemployment, Human Capital Depreciation and Pension Benefits: An Empirical Evaluation of German Data," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2010. "Reforming Pensions: Lessons from Economic Theory and Some Policy Directions," Journal of LACEA Economia, LACEA - LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
- Jinkook Lee & Drystan Phillips, 2011. "Income and Poverty among Older Koreans: Relative Contributions of and Relationship between Public and Family Transfers," Working Papers 852, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Senses Dayangac, Renginar & Ozturk Goktuna, Bilge, 2011. "Informal Employment and Family Support: An Evolutionary Analysis," GIAM Working Papers 11-4, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center, revised 01 Apr 2011.
- Mikkel Nørlem Hermansen, 2011. "Non-Existence of Steady State Equilibrium in the Neoclassical Growth Model with a Longevity Trend," Economics Working Papers 2011-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.