Report NEP-AGE-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grech, Aaron George, 2010. "Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe," MPRA Paper 27407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Lau, Paul & Sanchez-Romero, Miguel, 2010. "Mortality transition and differential incentives for early retirement," LERNA Working Papers, LERNA, University of Toulouse 10.21.327, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Kai Liu & Marcos Chamon & Eswar Prasad, 2010. "Income Uncertainty and Household Savings in China," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/289, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aline Bütikofer & Arthur Lewbel & Shannon Seitz, 2010. "Health and Retirement Effects in a Collective Consumption Model of Older Households," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 767, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Jan 2011.
- Fisher, Jonathan & Marchand, Joseph, 2010. "Does the Retirement Consumption Puzzle Differ Across the Distribution?," Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics 2010-20, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Apr 2011.
- Marina Di Giacinto & Bjarne Højgaard & Elena Vigna, 2010. "Optimal time of annuitization in the decumulation phase of a defined contribution pension scheme," Working Papers, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche 2010-08, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2456 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michał Kempa, 2010. "What is the cost of funded pension scheme (OFE) in Poland?," Working Papers, Ministry of Finance in Poland 7, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Arezki, Arezki, 2010. "Demography, credit and institutions: A global perspective," MPRA Paper 27682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jusot, F; & Tubeuf, S; & Trannoy, T;, 2010. "Inequality of Opportunities in Health in Europe: Why So Much Difference Across Countries?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York 10/26, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nicola Duell & David Grubb & Shruti Singh & Peter Tergeist, 2010. "Activation Policies in Japan," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers, OECD Publishing 113, OECD Publishing.
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2010. "Predicting Sustainable Retirement Withdrawal Rates Using Valuation and Yield Measures," MPRA Paper 27487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arezki, Rabah, 2010. "Asymmetric demographic shocks and institutions: The impact on international capital flows and welfare," MPRA Paper 27683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert B. Avery & Kenneth P. Brevoort & Glenn B. Canner, 2010. "Does credit scoring produce a disparate impact?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2010-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael Dotsey & Wenli Li & Fang Yang, 2010. "Consumption and time use over the life cycle," Working Papers 10-37, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.