Report NEP-AGE-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Maria Jose Luengo-Prado, 2010. "Consumption, Retirement and Life-cycle Prices: Evidence From Spain," Economics Series Working Papers 498, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Guimaraes, Paulo & Varejão, José, 2010. "Are Older Workers Worthy of Their Pay? An Empirical Investigation of Age-Productivity and Age-Wage Nexuses," IZA Discussion Papers 5121, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Titus Galama & Hans van Kippersluis, 2010. "A Theory of Socioeconomic Disparities in Health Over the Life Cycle," Working Papers 773, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Christian E. Weller & Jeffrey Wenger, 2010. "Easy Money? Health and 401(k) Loans," Working Papers wp231, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Joel E. Cohen, 2010. "Beyond Population: Everyone Counts in Development," Working Papers 220, Center for Global Development.
- Puja Dutta & Stephen Howes & Rinku Murgai, 2010. "Small but effective: India's targeted unconditional cash transfers," ASARC Working Papers 2010-18, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Bartosz Przywara, 2010. "Projecting future health care expenditure at European level: drivers, methodology and main results," European Economy - Economic Papers 417, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Evans, Richard W. & Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "OLG fife cycle model transition paths: alternate model forecast method," MPRA Paper 24548, University Library of Munich, Germany.