Report NEP-AGE-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schellenberg, Grant & Ostrovsky, Yuri, 2010. "A Note on Pension Coverage and Earnings Replacement Rates of Retired Men: A Closer Look at Distributions," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2010326e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2010. "The Impact of Social Security Cuts on Retiree Income," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-16, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Antoine Bozio & Carl Emmerson, 2010. "Releasing jobs for the young? Early retirement and youth unemployment in the United Kingdom," IFS Working Papers W10/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rowena Crawford & Carl Emmerson & Gemma Tetlow, 2010. "Occupational pension value in the public and private sectors," IFS Working Papers W10/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bucher-Koenen, Tabea, 2009. "Financial Literacy and Private Old-age Provision in Germany," MEA discussion paper series 09192, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Margaret Denton & Jenny Ploeg & Joseph Tindale & Brian Hutchison & Kevin Brazil & Noori Akhtar-Danesh & Monica Quinlan & Jean Lillie & Jennifer Millen Plenderleith & Linda Boos, 2010. "Where Would You Turn for Help? Older Adults’ Awareness of Community Health and Support Services for Dementia Care," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 440, McMaster University.