Report NEP-AGE-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Complex equilibrium dynamics in a simple OLG model of neoclassical growth with endogenous retirement age and public pensions," MPRA Paper 23694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Johnson & Barbara Butrica & Corina Mommaerts, 2010. "Work and Retirement Patterns for the G.I. Generation, Silent Generation, and Early Boomers: Thirty Years of Change," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2010-7, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jul 2010.
- Margaret Denton & Jennifer Plenderleith & James Chowhan, 2010. "Retirement Decisions of People with Disabilities: Voluntary or Involuntary," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 271, McMaster University.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4111905 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Søren Leth-Petersen & Niels Skipper, 2010. "Income and the use of prescription drugs for near retirement individuals," Economics Working Papers 2010-11, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Olena Nizalova, 2010. "The Wage Elasticity of Informal Care Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Discussion Papers 32, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "Medical Consumption Over the Life Cycle: Facts from a U.S. Medical Expenditure Panel Survey," Discussion Papers 2010-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Public expenditure on health and private old-age insurance in an OLG growth model with endogenous fertility: chaotic cycles under perfect foresight," MPRA Paper 23697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Fuentes, 2010. "Creating incentives for voluntary contributions to pension funds by independent workers. An informal evaluation based on the case of Chile," Working Papers 1012, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2010. "Intergenerational Cohabitation in Modern Indonesia: Filial Support and Dependence," Discussion Papers 2010-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Zantomio, Francesca, 2010. "Older people's participation in disability benefits: targeting, timing and financial wellbeing," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.