Report NEP-AGE-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael D. Giandrea & Kevin E. Cahill & Joseph F. Quinn, 2010. "The Role of Re-entry in the Retirement Process," Working Papers 439, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2010. "The Chinese pension system - First results on assessing the reform options," European Economy - Economic Papers 412, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner & Klaus Prettner, 2010. "Agglomeration processes in ageing societies," Working Papers 1005, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Item repec:mea:meawpa:09188 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ludwig, Alexander & Schelkle, Thomas & Vogel, Edgar, 2010. "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare," MEA discussion paper series 10196, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Karlsson, Martin & Iversen, Tor & Øien, Henning, 2010. "Scandinavian long-term care financing," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2010:2, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Soares De Baldini Rocha, Maúna & Ponczek, Vladimir Pinheiro, 2010. "Impacto da alfabetização de adultos sobre salário e emprego," Textos para discussÃ£o 215, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).