Report NEP-AGE-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Gunther Fink & Jocelyn Finlay, 2009. "The Effect of Social Security Reform on Male Retirement in High and Middle Income Countries," PGDA Working Papers 4809, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Gunther Fink, 2009. "The Graying of Global Population and Its Macroeconomic Consequences," PGDA Working Papers 4709, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Ludwig, Alexander, 2009. "Old Europe Ages. Can it Still Prosper?," ADBI Working Papers 168, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Pestieau, Pierre & Ali, Rabia, 2010. "Universal minimum old age pensions : impact on poverty and fiscal cost in 18 Latin American countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5292, The World Bank.
- Moussaly, Karim, 2010. "Participation in private retirement savings plans, 1997 to 2008," MPRA Paper 22711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casamatta, Georges & Gondim, Joao Luis, 2009. "Reforming the Pay-As-You-Go Pension System: Who Votes for it ? When?," TSE Working Papers 09-104, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fabian Lange & Doug McKee, 2010. "Accurately Measuring Health Over the Life Course," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2010-4, Center for Retirement Research.
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan & Junichi Sakamoto, 2010. "Policy Action in Private Occupational Pensions in Japan since the Economic Crisis of the 1990s," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 41, OECD Publishing.
- Bommier, Antoine, 2009. "Mortality Decline and Aggregate Wealth Accumulation," TSE Working Papers 09-050, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Rocha, Roberto & Vittas, Dimitri & Rudolph, Heinz P., 2010. "The payout phase of pension systems : a comparison of five countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5288, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri & Rudolph, Heinz & Pollner, John, 2010. "Designing the payout phase of funded pension pillars in central and eastern European countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5276, The World Bank.
- Irene Albarrán & Pablo J. Alonso & Juan Miguel Marín, 2010. "Non-linear models of disability and age applied to census data," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws102410, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Rocha, Roberto & Vittas, Dimitri, 2010. "Designing the payout Phase of pension systems : policy issues, constraints and options," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5289, The World Bank.
- Michele Belloni & Rob Alessie, 2010. "Retirement choices in Italy: what an option value model tells us," CeRP Working Papers 92, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2009. "Does the Welfare State Make Older Workers Unemployable?," TSE Working Papers 09-066, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jorgensen, Ole Hagen, 2010. "Health, demographic transition and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5304, The World Bank.
- Wei Sun & Anthony Webb & Natalia Zhivan, 2009. "Does Staying Healthy Reduce Your Lifetime Health Care Costs?," Issues in Brief ib2010-8, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2009.