Report NEP-AGE-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hank, Karsten & Erlinghagen, Marcel, 1970. "Perceptions of Job Security in Europe’s Ageing Workforce," MEA discussion paper series 09176, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- David A. Dodge & Alexandre Laurin & Colin Busby, 2010. "The Piggy Bank Index: Matching Canadians’ Savings Rates to Their Retirement Dreams," e-briefs 95, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Esther Mot, 2010. "The Dutch system of long-term care," CPB Document 204, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Monika Bütler, 2010. "The Role of the Annuity’s Value on the Decision (Not) to Annuitize: Evidence from a Large Policy Change," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-05, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Marek Gora & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Oksana Sinyavskaya, 2010. "Pension Reform Options for Russia and Ukraine: A Critical Analysis of Available Options and Their Expected Outcomes," CASE Network Reports 0091, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Monika Bütler & Stefan Staubli, 2010. "Payouts in Switzerland: Explaining Developments in Annuitization," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Johannes Geyer & Viktor Steiner, 2010. "Public Pensions, Changing Employment Patterns, and the Impact of Pension Reforms across Birth Cohorts: A Microsimulation Analysis for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 984, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Denis Gerstorf & Nilam Ram & Guy Mayraz & Mira Hidajat & Ulman Lindenberger & Gert G. Wagner & Jürgen Schupp, 2010. "Late-Life Decline in Well-Being across Adulthood in Germany, the UK, and the US: Something Is Seriously Wrong at the End of Life," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 286, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Justin van de Ven & James Sefton, 2009. "Optimal Design of Means Tested Retirement Benefits," NIESR Discussion Papers 332, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Annika Meng, 2010. "Long-term Care Responsibility and its Opportunity Costs," Ruhr Economic Papers 0168, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Masatoshi Yamada, 2010. "Public Pension and Insurance: Public Pension System scheduled as an Insurance," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ray Barrell & Ian Hurst & Simon Kirby, 2009. "How to Pay for the Crisis or Macroeconomic implications of pension reform," NIESR Discussion Papers 333, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Torsten Schmidt & Simeon Vosen, 2010. "Demographic Change and the Labour Share of Income," Ruhr Economic Papers 0165, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.