Report NEP-AGE-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Herd & Hu-Wei Hu & Vincent Koen, 2010. "Providing Greater Old-Age Security in China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 750, OECD Publishing.
- de Luna, Xavier & Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle, 2010. "Can adult education delay retirement from the labour market?," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2010:2, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Panos, Georgios & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "Unionism and Peer-Referencing," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics 2010-03, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Vimal Ranchhod, 2009. "Household responses to adverse income shocks: Pensioner out-migration and mortality in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town 35, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Saez, Emmanuel & Matsaganis, Manos & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2010. "Earnings Determination and Taxes: Evidence from a Cohort Based Payroll Tax Reform in Greece," IZA Discussion Papers 4752, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18306/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18292/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Economic growth and stability with public PAYG pensions and private intra-family old-age insurance," MPRA Paper 20727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andras Simonovits, 2009. "Underreported earnings and age-specific income redistribution in post-socialist economies," IEHAS Discussion Papers, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences 0927, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.