Report NEP-AGE-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danzer, Alexander M., 2010. "Retirement Responses to a Generous Pension Reform: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Eastern Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 4726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. Trent Alexander & Michael Davern & Betsey Stevenson, 2010. "Inaccurate age and sex data in the Census PUMS files: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 15703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ekberg, Jan, 2010. "Will immigration in the future make it easier to support an ageing population?," CAFO Working Papers, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University 2010:1, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- BOGAERT, Sandy & BOONE, Christophe & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "The impact of demographic distance and network ties on individual turnover of professional employees," Working Papers 2009014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Kristian Bolin & Daniel Hedblom & Anna Lindgren & Bjorn Lindgren, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and the Demand for Voluntary Health Insurance in Europe," NBER Working Papers 15689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leemore Dafny & Katherine Ho & Mauricio Varela, 2010. "Let them Have Choice: Gains from Shifting Away from Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance and Toward an Individual Exchange," NBER Working Papers 15687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Insecurities of the old and marginalized: Inflation, oil shocks, financial crisis and social security," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2009-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.