Report NEP-AGE-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Courtney Coile & Phillip B. Levine, 2009. "The Market Crash and Mass Layoffs: How the Current Economic Crisis May Affect Retirement," NBER Working Papers 15395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2009. "Does the Welfare State Make Older Workers Unemployable?," IZA Discussion Papers 4440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holmlund, Helena & Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2009. "Meet the Parents? The Causal Effect of Family Size on the Geographic Distance between Adult Children and Older Parents," IZA Discussion Papers 4398, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Macunovich, Diane J., 2009. "The Role of Demographics in Precipitating Crises in Financial Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 4436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vistesen, Claus, 2009. "Ageing and Export Dependency," MPRA Paper 17655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Black & Yi-Ping Tseng & Roger Wilkins, 2009. "Examining the Role of Demographic Change in the Decline in Male Employment in Australia: A Propensity Score Re-weighting Decomposition Approach," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2009n24, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.