Report NEP-AGE-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00371984_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink & Jocelyn E. Finlay, 2009. "The Cost of Low Fertility in Europe," NBER Working Papers 14820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erich Battistin & Agar Brugiavini & Enrico Rettore & Guglielmo Weber, 2008. "The retirement consumption puzzle: evidence from a regression discontinuity approach," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W08/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rie Fujisawa & Francesca Colombo, 2009. "The Long-Term Care Workforce: Overview and Strategies to Adapt Supply to a Growing Demand," OECD Health Working Papers, OECD Publishing 44, OECD Publishing.
- Marco Cucculelli & Giacinto Micucci, 2009. "The Age Effect of Entrepreneurship: Founder's Tenure, Firm Performance and the Economic Environment," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences 21, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Andras Simonovits, 2009. "Hungarian Pension System and its Reform," IEHAS Discussion Papers, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences 0908, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss, 2009. "Decomposing changes in the aggregate labor force participation rate," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2009-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gabriel Aranovich & Jay Bhattacharya & Alan M. Garber & Thomas E. MaCurdy, 2009. "Coping with Chronic Disease? Chronic Disease and Disability in Elderly American Population 1982-1999," NBER Working Papers 14811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.