Report NEP-AGE-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Billari, Francesco C. & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2008. "What Explains Fertility? Evidence from Italian Pension Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 7014, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gungor Karakaya, 2009. "Early cessation of activity in the labour market: impact of supply and demand factors," DULBEA Working Papers 09-04.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gungor Karakaya, 2009. "Long-term care: Regional disparities in Belgium," DULBEA Working Papers 09-06.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Randall S. Jones & Masahiko Tsutsumi, 2009. "Sustaining Growth in Korea by Reforming the Labour Market and Improving the Education System," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 672, OECD Publishing.
- James Giesecke & G.A. Meagher, 2009. "Population Ageing and Structural Adjustment," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-181, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Brasil Gondim, João Luis & Casamatta, Georges, 2008. "Voting on Parametric Reforms of the Pay-As-You-Go Pension System," CEPR Discussion Papers 6993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heer, Burkhard & Irmen, Andreas, 2009. "Population, Pensions and Endogenous Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 7172, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Elena Giachin Ricca & Alessandra Pelloni, 2009. "The 60es turnaround as a test on the causal relationship between sociability and happiness," Econometica Working Papers wp07, Econometica.
- Andersen, Torben M, 2008. "Fiscal Sustainability and Demographics - Should We Save or Work More?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michal Bauer & Julie Chytilová, 2009. "Do children make women more patient? Experimental evidence from Indian villages," Working Papers IES 2009/10, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2009.
- Howard Oxley, 2009. "Policies for Healthy Ageing: An Overview," OECD Health Working Papers 42, OECD Publishing.
- Margaret Denton & Jenny Ploeg & Joseph Tindale & Brian Hutchison & Kevin Brazil & Noori Akhtar-Danesh & Monica Quinlan, 2009. "Where Would You Turn For Help? Older Adults’ Knowledge and Awareness of Community Support Services," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 244, McMaster University.
- Randall S. Jones, 2009. "Reforming the Tax System in Korea to Promote Economic Growth and Cope with Rapid Population Ageing," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 671, OECD Publishing.