Report NEP-AGE-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agar Brugiavini & Axel Börsch-Supan & Enrica Croda, 2008. "The Role of Institutions in European Patterns of Work and Retirement," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2008_44, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Riccardo Magnani, 2008. "A General Equilibrium Evaluation of the Sustainability of the New Pension Reforms in Italy," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2008-25, CEPII research center.
- Jorge González, 2008. "Commuting costs and labor force retirement," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2008-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Stillman, Steven, 2008. "Emigration and the Age Profile of Retirement among Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 3874, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michel Aglietta & Vladimir Borgy, 2008. "Demographic Uncertainty in Europe. Implications on Macro Economic Trends and Pension Reforms," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2008-22, CEPII research center.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti Gomes & Santos, Marcelo Rodrigues dos, 2008. "The Effect of Social Security, Demography and Technology on Retirement," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 683, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2008. "Youth Unemployment and Retirement of the Elderly: the Case of Italy," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2008_45, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ulrich Thiessen & Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2008. "Does Aging Influence Sectoral Employment Shares? Evidence from Panel Datak," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 08-214, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Meyer, Jenny, 2008. "Older Workers and the Adoption of New Technologies," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 07-050 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marília Miranda Forte Gomes & Cássio M. Turra, 2008. "Quantos são os centenários no Brasil? Uma estimativa indireta da população com 100 anos e mais com base no número de óbitos," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td338, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.