Report NEP-AGE-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meyer, Jenny, 2008. "The Adoption of New Technologies and the Age Structure of the Workforce," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Claus Schnabel & Joachim Wagner, 2008. "The Aging of the unions in West Germany, 1980-2006," Working Paper Series in Economics 93, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Zwick, Thomas, 2008. "Earnings Losses After Non-employment Increase With Age," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-041, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kitov, Ivan, 2008. "Modeling the evolution of age-dependent Gini coefficient for personal incomes in the U.S. between 1967 and 2005," MPRA Paper 10107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Oluf Hansen, 2008. "Issues of Selection in Human Survivorship: A Theory of Mortality Change from the Mid-Eighteenth to the Early Twenty First Century," Discussion Papers 08-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Martin Salm, 2008. "Job loss does not cause ill health," MEA discussion paper series, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy 08163, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.