Report NEP-AGE-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vodopivec, Milan & Arunatilake, Nisha, 2008. "The Impact of Population Aging on the Labor Market: The Case of Sri Lanka," IZA Discussion Papers 3456, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gisela Hostenkamp & Michael Stolpe, 2008. "The Social Costs of Health-related Early Retirement in Germany: Evidence from the German Socio-economic Panel," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1415, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- David A. Love & Paul A. Smith & Lucy C. McNair, 2008. "A new look at the wealth adequacy of older U.S. households," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2008-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ulrich Thießen & Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2008. "Does Aging Influence Sectoral Employment Shares?: Evidence from Panel Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 785, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carine Franc & Marc Perronnin & Aurelie Pierre, 2008. "Private supplemental health insurance: retirees' demand," Working Papers, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics DT9, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Katja Hanewald, 2008. "Beyond the business cycle - factors driving aggregate mortality rates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2008-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.