Report NEP-AGE-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand, 2007. "Aspiration Ã la retraite, santÃ© et satisfaction au travail : une comparaison europÃ©enne," Working Papers, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics DT1, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2007.
- Henseke, Golo & Tivig, Thusnelda, 2008. "Age, occupations, and opportunities for older workers in Germany," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 86, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Fatma El-Hamidi & Cem Baslevent, 2007. "Preferences for Eerly Retirement among Older Government Employees in Egypt," Working Papers 335, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Jonathan Kings & Edouard Turkisch & Nick Manning, 2007. "Public Sector Pensions and the Challenge of an Ageing Public Service," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 2, OECD Publishing.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2008. "Promoting Social Participation for Healthy Ageing - A Counterfactual Analysis from the Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)," Working Papers, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics DT7, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Erik Hurst, 2008. "The Retirement of a Consumption Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 13789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Stephan Veen, 2007. "Aging Workforces and Challenges to Human Resource Management in German Firms," Working Papers 0079, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).