Report NEP-AGE-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dorn, David & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2007. "'Voluntary' and 'Involuntary' Early Retirement: An International Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2714, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martín López, Sonia, 2006.
"Las empresas de participación ante el reto de la gestión del cambio demográfico
[The companies of participation before the challenge of the management of the demographic change]," MPRA Paper 2666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Brussig, Martin, 2007. "Recruitment and Job Applications of Older Jobseekers from the Establishments’ Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- René Arvola, 2006. "Telework as a Solution for Senior Workforce: Research at Tallinn University of Technology," Working Papers 142, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Gollier, Christian, 2007. "Intergenerational Risk-Sharing and Risk-Taking of a Pension Fund," IDEI Working Papers 42, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Marion Haas, 2006. "Economic analysis of Tai Chi as a means of preventing falls and falls related injuries among older adults, CHERE Working Paper 2006/4," Working Papers 2006/4, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Mary F. Harahan & Alisha Sanders, M.P.Aff. & Robyn Stone, Dr.P.H., 2006. "A Synthesis of Findings from the Study of Affordable Housing plus Services for Low- and Modest-Income Older Adults," Economic Development Publications 39089, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Marcén, Miriam & Molina, José Alberto, 2007. "How Does the Presence of Children Affect Dependent Care? A Psycho-Economic Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).