Report NEP-AGE-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dorn, David & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2007. "'Voluntary' and 'Involuntary' Early Retirement: An International Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2714, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martín López, Sonia, 2006.
"Las empresas de participación ante el reto de la gestión del cambio demográfico
[The companies of participation before the challenge of the management of the demographic change]," MPRA Paper 2666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Brussig, Martin, 2007. "Recruitment and Job Applications of Older Jobseekers from the Establishments’ Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- René Arvola, 2006. "Telework as a Solution for Senior Workforce: Research at Tallinn University of Technology," Working Papers, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology 142, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Gollier, Christian, 2007. "Intergenerational Risk-Sharing and Risk-Taking of a Pension Fund," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 42, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Marion Haas, 2006. "Economic analysis of Tai Chi as a means of preventing falls and falls related injuries among older adults, CHERE Working Paper 2006/4," Working Papers, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney 2006/4, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Mary F. Harahan & Alisha Sanders, M.P.Aff. & Robyn Stone, Dr.P.H., 2006. "A Synthesis of Findings from the Study of Affordable Housing plus Services for Low- and Modest-Income Older Adults," Economic Development Publications, HUD USER, Economic Development 39089, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Marcén, Miriam & Molina, José Alberto, 2007. "How Does the Presence of Children Affect Dependent Care? A Psycho-Economic Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).