Report NEP-AFR-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tchouamou Njoya, Eric, 2013. "Air Transport and Destination Performance – A case study of three African countries (Ethiopia, Kenya and South Africa)," MPRA Paper 48017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AfDB AfDB, 2013. "Africa and Global Economic Trends Quarterly Review - First Quarter 2013," Africa and Global Economic Trends Quarterly Review 475, African Development Bank.
- Margherita Bottero & BjÃ¶rn Wallace, 2013. "Is There a Long-Term Effect of Africa's Slave Trades?," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 30, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hearn, Bruce, 2013. "Size and liquidity effects in Nigeria: an industrial sector study," MPRA Paper 47975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ndako, Umar Bida, 2013. "The Day of the Week effect on stock market returns and volatility: Evidence from Nigeria and South Africa," MPRA Paper 48076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KUEPIE Mathias & SHAPIRO David & TENIKUE Michel, 2013. "Access to Schooling and Staying in School in Sub-Saharan Africa," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2013-16, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Ibrahim, Kasirye, 2013. "Constraints to Agricultural Technology Adoption in Uganda: Evidence from the 2005/06-2009/10 Uganda National Panel Survey," Research Series 151979, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Capuano, Stella & Marfouk, Abdeslam, 2013. "African brain drain and its impact on source countries: What do we know and what do we need to know?," MPRA Paper 47944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven F. Koch, 2013. "User Fee Abolition in South Africa: Re-Evaluating the Impact?," Working Papers 201331, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Anna S. Brink & Steven F. Koch, 2013. "The 1996 User Fee Abolition in South Africa: A Difference-in-Difference Analysis," Working Papers 201332, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kirsten Thompson & Renee van Eyden & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Identifying a financial conditions index for South Africa," Working Papers 201333, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kizito, Andrew M. & Donovan, Cynthia & Staatz, John M., 2012. "Impact of Agricultural Market Information Systems Activities on Market Performance in Mozambique," Food Security International Development Papers 152396, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Boansi, David, 2013. "Output supply and yield response of rice in Nigeria: implications for future rice policy," MPRA Paper 48080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry, 2013. "Youth Employment in Africa: New Evidence and Policies from Swaziland," IZA Discussion Papers 7467, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- BONAN Jacopo & LEMAY-BOUCHER Philippe & TENIKUE Michel, 2013. "Household's willingness to pay for health microinsurance and its impact on actual take-up: results from a field experiment in Senegal," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2013-15, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Agyemang, Otuo Serebour & Aboagye, Emmanuel & Ahali, Aaron Yao Ofoe, 2013. "Prospects and Challenges of Corporate Governance in Ghana," MPRA Paper 47117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "Energy consumption, output and trade nexus in North Africa," MPRA Paper 47965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Newby, J.C. & Manivong, V. & Cramb, R.A., 2013. "Intensification of lowland rice-based farming systems in Laos in the context of diversified rural livelihoods," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152172, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Daniel Zerfu Gurara, 2013. "Working Paper 177 - A Macroeconometric Model for Rwanda," Working Paper Series 476, African Development Bank.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Arakelyan, Irina & Chalmers, Neil & Chitika, Rollins, 2013. "How Responsive to Prices is the Supply of Milk in Malawi?," Working Papers 152214, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- BILOA ESSIMI, Jean Aristide & CHAMENI NEMBUA, Celestin, 2013.
"Estimation D’Une Ligne D’Affluence : Cas Du Cameroun
[Affluence Line Estimation: Case Of Cameroon]," MPRA Paper 48095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chameni Nembua, Célestin & Biloa Essimi, Jean Aristide, 2013.
"Who is Rich in Cameroun?
[Who is Rich in Cameroon?]," MPRA Paper 48024, University Library of Munich, Germany.