Report NEP-AFR-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tchouamou Njoya, Eric, 2013. "Air Transport and Destination Performance – A case study of three African countries (Ethiopia, Kenya and South Africa)," MPRA Paper 48017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AfDB AfDB, 2013. "Africa and Global Economic Trends Quarterly Review - First Quarter 2013," Africa and Global Economic Trends Quarterly Review 475, African Development Bank.
- Margherita Bottero & BjÃ¶rn Wallace, 2013. "Is There a Long-Term Effect of Africa's Slave Trades?," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 30, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hearn, Bruce, 2013. "Size and liquidity effects in Nigeria: an industrial sector study," MPRA Paper 47975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ndako, Umar Bida, 2013. "The Day of the Week effect on stock market returns and volatility: Evidence from Nigeria and South Africa," MPRA Paper 48076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KUEPIE Mathias & SHAPIRO David & TENIKUE Michel, 2013. "Access to Schooling and Staying in School in Sub-Saharan Africa," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2013-16, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Ibrahim, Kasirye, 2013. "Constraints to Agricultural Technology Adoption in Uganda: Evidence from the 2005/06-2009/10 Uganda National Panel Survey," Research Series 151979, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Capuano, Stella & Marfouk, Abdeslam, 2013. "African brain drain and its impact on source countries: What do we know and what do we need to know?," MPRA Paper 47944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven F. Koch, 2013. "User Fee Abolition in South Africa: Re-Evaluating the Impact?," Working Papers 201331, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Anna S. Brink & Steven F. Koch, 2013. "The 1996 User Fee Abolition in South Africa: A Difference-in-Difference Analysis," Working Papers 201332, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kirsten Thompson & Renee van Eyden & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Identifying a financial conditions index for South Africa," Working Papers 201333, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ags:mididp:152396 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Boansi, David, 2013. "Output supply and yield response of rice in Nigeria: implications for future rice policy," MPRA Paper 48080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry, 2013. "Youth Employment in Africa: New Evidence and Policies from Swaziland," IZA Discussion Papers 7467, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- BONAN Jacopo & LEMAY-BOUCHER Philippe & TENIKUE Michel, 2013. "Household's willingness to pay for health microinsurance and its impact on actual take-up: results from a field experiment in Senegal," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2013-15, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Agyemang, Otuo Serebour & Aboagye, Emmanuel & Ahali, Aaron Yao Ofoe, 2013. "Prospects and Challenges of Corporate Governance in Ghana," MPRA Paper 47117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "Energy consumption, output and trade nexus in North Africa," MPRA Paper 47965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Newby, J.C. & Manivong, V. & Cramb, R.A., 2013. "Intensification of lowland rice-based farming systems in Laos in the context of diversified rural livelihoods," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152172, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Daniel Zerfu Gurara, 2013. "Working Paper 177 - A Macroeconometric Model for Rwanda," Working Paper Series 476, African Development Bank.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Arakelyan, Irina & Chalmers, Neil & Chitika, Rollins, 2013. "How Responsive to Prices is the Supply of Milk in Malawi?," Working Papers 152214, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- BILOA ESSIMI, Jean Aristide & CHAMENI NEMBUA, Celestin, 2013.
"Estimation D’Une Ligne D’Affluence : Cas Du Cameroun
[Affluence Line Estimation: Case Of Cameroon]," MPRA Paper 48095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chameni Nembua, Célestin & Biloa Essimi, Jean Aristide, 2013.
"Who is Rich in Cameroun?
[Who is Rich in Cameroon?]," MPRA Paper 48024, University Library of Munich, Germany.