Report NEP-AFR-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd Moss and Ross Thuotte, 2013. "Nowhere Left to Hide? Stock Market Correlation, Regional Diversification, and the Case for Investing in Africa," Working Papers 316, Center for Global Development.
- Fuglie, Keith O. & Rada, Nicholas E., 2013. "Resources, Policies, and Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Research Report 145368, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ariane Manuela AMIN & Johanna Choumert, 2013. "Development and biodiversity conservation in Sub-Saharan Africa: A spatial analysis," Working Papers halshs-00799175, HAL.
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz & Anastassios Pouris, 2013. "On the causality and determinants of energy and electricity demand in South Africa: A review," Working Papers 201314, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Jensen, Peter Sandholt, 2013. "Institutions and growth accelerations," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 7/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Admasu Shiferaw & Måns Söderbom & Eyersusalem Siba & Getnet Alemu, 2013. "Road Infrastructure and Enterprise Dynamics in Ethiopia," Working Papers 129, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2013. "The economic importance and impacts of intellectual property rights (IPRs) in Sudan," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 014, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- B. Essama-Nssah & Paul Saumik & Léandre Bassolé, 2013. "Accounting for Heterogeneity in Growth Incidence in Cameroon Using Recentered Influence Function Regression," Working Papers 288, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2013. "Development and social justice: Education, training and health in Sudan," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 013, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- William Seitz, 2013. "Trade Restrictions and Conflict Commodities: Market Reactions to Regulations on Conflict Minerals from the Democratic Republic of the Congo," OxCarre Working Papers 102, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.