Report NEP-AFR-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramazan Uctu & Hassan Essop, 2012. "The Role of the South African Government in Developing the Biotechnology Industry – from Biotechnology Regional Innovation Centres to the Technology Innovation Agency," Working Papers 19/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Ranis, Gustav, 2012. "Vertical and Horizontal Decentralization and Ethnic Diversity in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 108, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Harmonizing IPRs on Software Piracy: Empirics of Trajectories in Africa," MPRA Paper 42466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jidoud, Ahmat, 2012. "The Sources of Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Subsaharan African Economies: An application to Côte d'Ivoire," TSE Working Papers 12-346, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- James Fenske, 2012. "Rubber will not keep in this country: Failed Development in Benin, 1897-1921," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _108, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "An Inquiry into the Use of Illegal Electoral Practices and Effects of Political Violence," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Lynn Ilon & Jorn Altmann, 2012. "Using Collective Adaptive Networks to Solve Education Problems in Poor Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201293, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2012.
- Tony Muhumuza, 2012. "Market Access and Child Labour: Survey Evidence from Rural Uganda," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1251, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Colin Cannonier & Naci Mocan, 2012. "Empowering Women Through Education: Evidence from Sierra Leone," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1231, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Élisé Wendlassida Miningou, 2012. "Productivité du Capital Humain dans les Pays de l’UEMOA et de la CEMAC : Une Analyse Comparative," Cahiers de recherche 12-14, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Sena Kimm GNANGNON, 2012. "Structural Vulnerability and Excessive Public Indebtedness in CFA Franc Zone Countries," Working Papers 201237, CERDI.