Report NEP-AFR-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siegel, Melissa & Fransen, Sonja, 2012. "New Technologies in remittances sending: Opportunities for mobile remittances in Africa," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 018, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Vibhuti Mendiratta, 2011. "Report on Impact Evaluation in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers DT/2011/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Adenutsi, Deodat E., 2011. "Do remittances alleviate poverty and income inequality in poor countries? Empirical evidence from sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 37130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adenutsi, Deodat E. & Aziakpono, Meshach J. & Ocran, Matthew K., 2011. "The changing impact of macroeconomic environment on remittance inflows in sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 37067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fransen, Sonja & Kuschminder, Katie & Siegel, Melissa, 2012. "Implementation of cross-country migration surveys in conflict-affected settings: Lessons from the IS Academy survey in Burundi and Ethiopia," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 019, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2012. "Perceptions of (Micro)Insurance in Southern Ghana: The Role of Information and Peer Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1194, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Nadia Belhaj Hassine, 2012. "Equality of Opportunity in Education in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers e07-33, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Takashi Kihara, 2012. "Effective Development Aid : Selectivity, Proliferation and Fragmentation, and the Growth Impact of Development Assistance," Development Economics Working Papers 23194, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.