Report NEP-AFR-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Bigsten, Arne, 2011. "Fiscal capacity and government accountability in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers in Economics 506, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kingiri, Ann & Hall, Andy, 2011. "Dynamics of biosciences regulation and opportunities for biosciences innovation in Africa: Exploring regulatory policy brokering," MERIT Working Papers 023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bienabe, Estelle & Bramley, Cerkia & Kirsten, Johann & Troskie, Dirk, 2011. "Linking farmers to markets through valorisation of local resources:the case for intellectual property rights of indigenous resources," MPRA Paper 31615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vondolia, Godwin K., 2011. "Nudging Boserup? The impact of fertilizer subsidies on investment in soil and water conservation," Working Papers in Economics 509, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ludovic Dobbelaere & Igor Lebrun, 2010. "Working Paper 17-10 - A macro-econometric model for the economy of Lesotho," Working Papers 1017, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Philip Verwimp, 2011. "Malnutrition, Subsequent Risk of Mortality and Civil War in Burundi," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2011-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kedir, Abbi M. & Disney, Richard & Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2011. "Why Use ROSCAs When You Can Use Banks? Theory and Evidence from Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 5767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kilelu, Catherine W. & Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees & Hall, Andy, 2011. "Beyond knowledge brokerage: An exploratory study of innovation intermediaries in an evolving smallholder agricultural system in Kenya," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Isaac Mbiti & David N. Weil, 2011. "Mobile Banking: The Impact of M-Pesa in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 17129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Lemay-Boucher & Vincent Somville & JoÃ«l Noret, 2011. "Double, Double Toil and Trouble: An Investigation on Occult Forces Expenditures in Southern Benin," Working Papers 1105, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie, 2011. "Unequal Property Rights: A study of land right inequalities in Rwanda," Working Papers in Economics 507, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- SENOU, BarthÃ©lemy Mahugnon, 2011.
"Quel enseignement supÃ©rieur pour une meilleure insertion professionnelle au BÃ©nin ?
[What higher education for better employability in Benin?]," MPRA Paper 31553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Challenges of formal social security systems in Sudan," MPRA Paper 31611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Somville, 2011. "Daily Collectors, Public Good Provision and Private Consumption: Theory and Evidence from Urban Benin," Working Papers 1106, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Optimization of hydroelectric power generation, case study of Roseires Dam in Sudan," MPRA Paper 31558, University Library of Munich, Germany.