Report NEP-AFR-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie Wrobleski & Hendrik Wolff, 2010. "Risks to Agribusiness Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers, University of Washington, Department of Economics UWEC-2011-02, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Recuero Virto, Laura & Parvati-Goudry, Marianne, 2010. "What is the Future of Internet in Africa?," MPRA Paper 28312, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Peterson, Stephen, 2011. "Reforming Public Financial Management in Africa," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp10-048, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4711 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Freytag & Peter Draper & Matthias Bauer, 2011. "Sub-Saharan Africa and G20 Responses to the Global Financial Crises: First, do not harm," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 16-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Isaac Kalonda-Kanyama, 2011. "Civil War, Sexual Violence and HIV Infections: Evidence from the Democratic Republic of the Congo," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201101, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.
- Hagen-Zanker, Jessica & McCord, Anna, 2010. "Financing Social Protection in the Light of International Spending Targets: A Public Sector Spending Review," MPRA Paper 28418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yukichi Mano & Takashi Yamano & Aya Suzuki & Tomoya Matsumoto, 2011. "Local and Personal Networks in Employment and the Development of Labor Markets:Evidence from the Cut Flower Industry in Ethiopia," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-29, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Vincenzo Atella & Mariacristina Rossi, 2010. "Child labor, school attendance and access to health care services by children: evidence from Ghana," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 178, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Edwards, Lawrence & Lawrence, Robert Z., 2011. "AGOA Rules: The Intended and Unintended Consequences of Special Fabric Provisions," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp11-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.