Report NEP-AFR-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Elias Papaioannou, 2010. "Divide and Rule or the Rule of the Divided? Evidence from Africa," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0756, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Peter Draper, 2010. "Rethinking the (European) Foundations of Sub-Saharan African Regional Economic Integration: A Political Economy Essay," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 293, OECD Publishing.
- Giulia Ferrari & Radha Iyengar, 2010. "Discussion Sessions Coupled with Microfinancing May Enhance the Roles of Women in Household Decision-Making in Burundi," CEP Discussion Papers dp1010, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zon, Adriaan van & Wiebe, Kirsten, 2010. "Efficient Development Portfolio Design for Sub Saharan Africa," MERIT Working Papers 050, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Takashi Yamano & Yuki Tanaka & Raphael Gitau, 2010. "Haki Yetu (It’s Our Right): Determinants of Post-Election Violence in Kenya," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-20, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Ferede T., 2010. "The interface between policy reforms, household livelihoods and farm-nonfarm linkages: insights from a village economy in rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 2010018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Holden, Stein, 2010. "The Role of Land Certification in Reducing Gender Gaps in Productivity in Rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-10-23-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Lena Giesbert & Kati Schindler, 2010. "Assets, Shocks, and Poverty Traps in Rural Mozambique," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1073, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Josef L. Loening & Masato Higashi, 2010. "Decomposing Terms of Trade Fluctuations in Ethiopia," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 205, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Alfredo Burlando, 2010. "The Impact of Transitory Income on Birth Weights: Evidence from a Blackout in Zanzibar," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2010-1, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Nicholas Wilson, 2010. "Antiretroviral Therapy and Demand for HIV Testing: Evidence from Zambia," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-23, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Clément Kouadio Kouakou, 2010. "Politique active d'emploi et employabilité des jeunes dans la ville d'Abidjan," Documents de travail 159, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Fatou, Ndoye & Pascale, Moity-Maizi, 2010. "« Femmes et Coquillages » pour une gestion durable des ressources conchylicoles dans le Delta du Saloum au Sénégal," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95207, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:wil:wileco:2010-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Essama-Nssah, , B. & Bassol3, Leandre & Paul, Saumik, 2010. "Accounting for heterogeneity in growth incidence in Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5464, The World Bank.