Report NEP-AFR-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fenske, James, 2010. "Trees, tenure and conflict: Rubber in colonial Benin," MPRA Paper 26244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erlend Berg, 2010. "Are poor households credit-constrained or myopic? Evidence from a South African panel," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-31, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Anthony B Atkinson, 2010. "Colonial Rule, Apartheid and Natural Resources: Top Incomes in South Africa 1903-2005," OxCarre Working Papers 046, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Darine Bakkour & Robert Kast, 2013. "Dealing with Risks and Governance," Working Papers 13-10, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2013.
- Johanna Croser & Kym Anderson, 2010. "Agricultural Distortions in Sub-Saharan Africa: Trade and Welfare Indicators, 1961 to 2004," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2010-07, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Bernard Gauthier & Albert Zeufack, 2010. "Governance and Oil Revenues in Cameroon," OxCarre Working Papers 038, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Harounan Kanzianga & Zaki Wahhaj, 2010. "Gender, Social Norms and Household Production in Burkina Faso," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-33, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Marjolein C.J. Caniëls & Henny Romijn, 2010. "The Jatropha Biofuels Sector in Tanzania 2005-9: Evolution Towards Sustainability?," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 10-04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Jun 2010.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14921/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yolande van Heerden & Niek Schoeman, 2010. "An Empirical Dissemination Of The Personal Income Tax Regime In South Africa Using A Microsimulation Tax Model," Working Papers 201025, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Saten Kumar & Don J. Webber & Scott Fargher, 2010. "Money demand stability: A case study of Nigeria," Working Papers 1015, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Christopher Adam & Anthony Simpasa, 2010. "Harnessing Resource Revenues for Prosperity in Zambia," OxCarre Working Papers 036, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.