Report NEP-AFR-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bekele, Genanew & Mekonnen, Alemu, 2010. "Investments in Land Conservation in the Ethiopian Highlands: A Household Plot-Level Analysis of the Roles of Poverty, Tenure Security, and Market Inventives," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-09-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Sequeira, Sandra & Djankov, Simeon, 2010. "An Empirical Study of Corruption in Ports," MPRA Paper 21791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baird, Sarah & Mcintosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2010. "Cash or condition ? evidence from a cash transfer experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5259, The World Bank.
- A. H. Ahmad & Eric J. Pentecost, 2010. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Economic Performance Under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2010_08, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2010.
- Linkow, Benjamin, 2010. "Whose incentives? The evolution of inheritance practices, intergenerational conflict, and women’s control over land in rural Kenya," MPRA Paper 21770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas Gollin & Richard Rogerson, 2010. "Agriculture, Roads, and Economic Development in Uganda," NBER Working Papers 15863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larson, Donald F. & Nash, John, 2010. "Resource management and the effects of trade on vulnerable places and people : lessons from six case studies," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5258, The World Bank.