Report NEP-AFR-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raju Jan Singh & Kyung-woo Lee & Markus Haacker, 2009. "Determinants and Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 09/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Olatundun Janet Adelegan & Bozena Radzewicz-Bak, 2009. "What Determines Bond Market Development in sub-Saharan Africa?," IMF Working Papers 09/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Hinks, T, 2009. "Job Satisfaction and Employment Equity in South Africa," Department of Economics Working Papers 15956, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Kocher, Martin & Martinsson, Peter & Visser, Martine, 2009. "Social Background, Cooperative Behavior, and Norm Enforcement," Working Papers in Economics 385, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Nisreen H. Farhan, 2009. "SÃ£o TomÃ© and PrÃncipe: Domestic Tax System and Tax Revenue Potential," IMF Working Papers 09/215, International Monetary Fund.
- Hunt, Karin & Rankin, Neil A. & Schöer, Volker & Nthuli, Miracle & Sebastiao, Claire, 2009. "Blind Admission? The ability of NSC maths to signal competence in university commerce courses as compared to the former SC Higher Grade maths," MPRA Paper 18075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Nordman & Anne-Sophie Robilliard & François Roubaud, 2009. "Decomposing Gender and Ethnic Earnings Gaps in Seven West African Cities," Working Papers DT/2009/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Heiko Hesse & Tigran Poghosyan, 2009. "Oil Prices and Bank Profitability: Evidence from Major Oil-Exporting Countries in the Middle East and North Africa," IMF Working Papers 09/220, International Monetary Fund.
- Christophe Nordman & Faly Rakotomanana & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2009. "Gender Disparities in the Malagasy Labour Market," Working Papers DT/2009/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Maku, Olukayode E., 2009. "Does government spending spur economic growth in Nigeria?," MPRA Paper 17941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Analyzing Fiscal Space Using the MAMS Model: An Application to Burkina Faso," IMF Working Papers 09/227, International Monetary Fund.
- Davies, Simon & Hinks, T, 2009. "Crime and Happiness Amongst Heads of Households in Malawi," Department of Economics Working Papers 15969, University of Bath, Department of Economics.