Report NEP-AFR-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herault, Nicolas & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Agricultural Distortions, Poverty and Inequality in South Africa," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 52792, World Bank.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2009. "Africa and Arab Gulf states : divergent development paths and prospects for convergence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5025, The World Bank.
- Friedman, Jed & Schady, Norbert, 2009. "How many more infants are likely to die in Africa as a result of the global financial crisis ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5023, The World Bank.
- Tregenna, F., 2009. "Factor Decomposition of Sectoral Growth in South Africa, 1970-2007," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0930, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fofack, Hippolyte & Ndikumana, Leonce, 2009. "Potential gains from capital flight repatriation for Sub-Saharan African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5024, The World Bank.
- Lendjoungou, Francis, 2009. "Competitiveness and the real exchange rate: the standpoint of countries in the CEMAC zone," MPRA Paper 17053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arndt, Channing & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Inequality and Poverty Impacts of Trade Distortions in Mozambique," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 52794, World Bank.